Our lawyers will advise personal representatives on administering the property in the estate of their deceased friends and family, where there is or is not a will.  Even if our office did not prepare the will, we will assist in the preparation of applications for Letters Probate or Letters of Administration, assisting out of province clients with administering property within Saskatchewan, communicating with the Public Guardian and Trustee, and tracing and transferring land and minerals interests to current beneficiaries from historical owners.  We also have the expertise to assist in estate disputes or litigation.